Wednesday 2 July 2014

Uncomfortable Truths

We in Britain have many problems.  Below is a list of what I see around me.

I am aware that some of what I will say is not "politically correct" and may be viewed as old fashioned.  However, I do believe it is in accord with what the majority of British people think and how they feel.  Unlike today's political class, my work puts me in contact with the general public on a daily basis so I get a strong sense of how they feel on the important issues we face in this country today.

Also, unlike our politicians, I have no vested interest in holding the views I state, only an interest in telling the truth as I see it.

  • The fabric of British society appears to be disintegrating.
  • The "nuclear family", which I believe is the foundation of a stable society, has been eroded in importance and it's break up encouraged.
  • Women have been conned into thinking that their role as Mother and Home Maker is less important than Men who go out and provide for their family.
  • We encourage unlimited immigration from the EU when being told that we must live under austerity measures as our country cannot afford to provide essential services.  Where is the sense in this?
  • Enforced multiculturalism has resulted in many British People feeling like strangers in their own Country (particularly in cities such as London).   
  • The current political class seems to be only interested in lining their own pockets and has no interest in making the country a better place to live for British citizens.
  • Our financial system is merely a legalised counterfeiting scam, run by private individuals under the disguise of "central banks", maintained by paying off our corrupt legislators.  It's aim is to put all real wealth into private banking interests hands and reduce the population to the status of serfs.
  • We have a monarchy which is a drain on British taxpayers and offers no spiritual or moral leadership to the Nation.
  • The majority of British laws are made by unelected EU bureaucrats.  Our political class and our Monarch have actively participated in giving away British sovereignty to foreign powers.    
  • Our armed forces are giving their lives not to protect Britain but are fighting illegal and immoral wars of occupation, the only benefit of which seems to be to subjugate enemies of Israel.  Where is the money coming from to commit these crimes?

   If you feel as I do, please consider joining The Movement. 

No comments:

Post a Comment